September 17, 2020
Northwest Lodging Council Meeting
This is event is being pre-recorded and sent to members. There will not be a live lodging council virtual event.
Members - Complimentary
Hear the latest updates for hotel & lodging in your area!
- AHLA's State of the Industry Analysis. We will review the findings, explain why there is still a need for additional economic assistance at both the federal and state levels and highlight the importance for everyone in our industry to reinforce the true state of our industry.
- Your input on diversity, inclusion, & opportunity. Be a part of the action steps regarding diversity, including immediate action steps, the formation of an dedicated action group of volunteers to lead the discussion, activities and desired outcomes.
- Government Affairs & Recent Legislation. Learn of the latest exemptions to the mass gathering limit, a report on the status of liability protections, the most recent congressional action on the stimulus, and more.
- Important OHLA Updates. Hear about the latest OHLA webinars, opportunities, and events such as the Ohio Stars of the Industry Nominations & the OHLA Annual Conference, November 23-24 at the Hilton Columbus at Easton.
- Open Forum: Discussion of local issues and developments impacting your business, associates or the travel economy.