You may use this if asked for a statement and/or refer anyone to OHLA.
COVID-19 Frequently Requested Articles/Contents:
- PPP Loan Information
- CMBS Loan Information
- Re-opening/Cleaning & Sanitation Information
- Unemployment Information
- Allied Members Offers in response to COVID-19
- Employment Opportunities for Displaced Workers
- COVID-19: Hotel & Lodging Update State stay at home order contains hotel EXEMPTION
The State of Ohio issues widespread "stay at home" Order, hotel & lodging businesses to be classified as essential and therefore exempt.
- Hotel Industry Data Update
OHLA is working every day to help produce the best possible outcomes for the hotel industry & its partners. We want to keep you informed of the most up to date data and resources available to help you plan for the future.
See the latest critical new market information on the prospective COVID-19 impact on the state of the hotel industry from OHLA Partner CBRE. Updated 4/24/20
See Our Additional Resources
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Ohio Hotel & Lodging Association at 614-461-6462 or firstname.lastname@example.org